OSSC Recruitment 352 Assistant Training Officer Vacancies 2016
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016: Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016 for 352 vacancies of Assistant Training Officer. Advertisement/notification has been announced at the official web portal i.e. www.ossc.gov.in. Apply online at main website www.odishassc.in closing date is 24 September 2016.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Vacancies 2016
- 1 OSSC Assistant Training Officer Vacancies 2016
- 2 OSSC Assistant Officer Training Recruitment 2016 Details of Vacancies
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Assistant Training Officer Jobs 2016
- 4 OSSC Assistant Training Officer Posts Educational Qualification :
- 5 OSSC Assistant Training Officer posts Age Limit:
- 6 For OSSC Assistant Training Officer Posts Experience Eligibility :
- 7 Selection Procedure for OSSC Vacancy 2016:
- 8 Application Fee for OSSC Assistant Training Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2016:
- 9 How to Apply for OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016:
- 10 Important Dates of OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016.
- 11 Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment Notification 2016 PDF
- 12 Odisha SSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016 Online apply
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites applications from eligible applicants for recruitment to the 352 posts of Assistant Training Officer on the contract basis under Director Technical Education and Training . The applicants, who fulfill prescribe eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification and various other eligibilities criteria as given in the advertisement, they may apply for OSSC Recruitment 2016.
OSSC Assistant Officer Training Recruitment 2016 Details of Vacancies
Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Location of Job: Odisha State
Name of the Post: Assistant Training Officer
Total Number of vacancies : 352 posts
Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs. 9300-34800/- and Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Assistant Training Officer Jobs 2016
OSSC Assistant Training Officer Posts Educational Qualification :
Applicants must have passed 10th class or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or university and Necessary Technical Qualification (ITI/Degree/Diploma/MCA) from recognized institute by NCVT/AICTE.
OSSC Assistant Training Officer posts Age Limit:
The age limit for OSSC Assistant Trining Officer vacancies is 18 years to 32 years as on 01/01/2016.
Age relaxation of upper age limit will be 05 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women category applicants and 10 years for PWD applicants.
For OSSC Assistant Training Officer Posts Experience Eligibility :
Teaching Experience of three years for ITI applicant, 02 years teaching experience of diploma applicants and 01 year teaching experience for Degree holder applicant from any institution affiliated to AICTE /NCVT.
Selection Procedure for OSSC Vacancy 2016:
For OSSC Assistant Training Officer selection process post will be made on the basis of written exam, career Assessment and Viva Voice Test.
Examination Pattern for OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016
A. Written Examination : 100 Marks.
B. Career Assessment : 90 Marks.
C. Viva Voice Test : 10 Marks.
Application Fee for OSSC Assistant Training Officer Vacancy Recruitment 2016:
Applicant belonging to Unreserved and SEBC categories are required to pay an examination fee of Rs.100/- through online /Offline. SC/ST/PWD category are exempt from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016:
Eligible and interested applicants may apply through online for OSSC Assistant Training Officer vacancy through the main official website www.odishassc.in from 25 August, 2016 to 24 September 2016. Print out of online application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents and superscribing the envelop application for the post of Assistant Training Officer send to The Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. 01, Unit V, Bhubaneswar 751054 on or before the 13 October 2016.
- First visit at the official website which is www.ossc.gov.in
- The homepage you can find the online application link
- There will be a detailed instruction link
- Click on that and read the OSSC recruitment notification carefully
- If eligible and interested click on apply online link or make use of the direct link provided by our team below.
- Fill the application form with correct information.
- Check and submit your application .
- Download and take a print of it for future use.
Candidates before filling the application form they must read all instructions very carefully mentioned in the advertisement/notification given below.
Important Dates of OSSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2016.
Submission of Online application form starting date : 28 August 2016
Submission of Online application form closing date : 24 September 2016
Last date for receipt of application : 13 October 2016
Important Links http://www.ossc.gov.in/pdf/web.ADVT%20ATO.pdf