MP High Court Recruitment 101 Civil Judge MPHC Vacancy 2016 Online Apply
MP High Court Recruitment 2016
- 1 MP High Court Recruitment 2016
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Advertisement/ Notification
- 3 Appointment Procedure and Salary for MP High Court Civil Judge:
- 4 MP High Court Recruitment 2016 details
- 5 MP High Court Recruitment 2016 Notification/ Advertisement
- 6 MP High Court Recruitment 2016 Online Apply
For job seekers here is a good news who are searching for jobs in Government sector their search is over now. Madhya Pradesh High Court is all set to enroll well educated and career oriented applicants for 101 vacant position of Civil Judge regarding MP High Court recruitment 2016. Candidates who meet with the eligibility criteria may apply for MPHC jobs. Applying for MPHC notification, job entrants have to log on main official website which is www.mphc.in. Candidates who are gong to apply for MP High Court Civil Judge job have informed that will have to submit their application through online before the closing date which is 10th November 2016. On this web page we are providing all details related to MP High Court Recruitment 2016-17 if you want to attain it you may scroll down this we portal/page of kinjob.in.
Eligibility Criteria for MP High Court Advertisement/ Notification
Job fighters who are going to apply for MPHC jobs /vacancies must have knowledge requirements for MP High Court notification. Applicants must have degree of LLB and LLM with good academic record from any recognized university or institution. Candidates should be an Indian citizen. Candidates who have mentioned degree are eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment. Now we need to check out age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, pay scale, application fee etc. Application ts who want to apply for MPHC jobs their minimum age should not be less than 21 years and should not more than 35 years as on 01 January 2017. Age relaxation of applicants who belong to reserved category will be permissible as per the government directives. Applying for MP High Court recruitment applicants must have fulfilled criteria.
Appointment Procedure and Salary for MP High Court Civil Judge:
The applicants need to know the selection procedure which will be designed by the Madhya Pradesh High Court and plan your strategy accordingly. The candidates who are going to apply for Madhya Pradesh High Court Civil Judge jobs are informed that recruitment pannel of organization will be conducted written examination. MP HC exam consist two papers which is Preliminary and Main exams. Candidates need to strat their preparation to grab this job opportunity. Job seekers who will be appointed for MP High Court recruitment year 2017 they will be receive of suitable amount of Rs. 27700–44770/- per month as remuneration. Applicants will also get some other allowances as per the rules and regulations of Government. Candidates who belong to General Category have to Rs.1000/- and candidates who belong to Reserved category have to pay Rs.800/- as Application Fee.
MP High Court Recruitment 2016 details
Name of the Organization : Madhya Pradesh High Court
Name of the Posts : Civil Judge
Total Number of Vacancies : 101 posts
Location of Job: Madhya Pradesh state
Applying Mode: Online
Official Website : www.mphc.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have bachelors degree in Law.
Age Limit: 21 years to 35 years
- For General Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs. 800/-
Submission of Online application form closing date : 10th November 2016
Date of Online Preliminary Exam: 11th December 2016
Date of MPHC Main Exam: Update soon
How To Apply:
- Applicants need to access at www.mponline.gov.in
- Visit through the official notification for MP High Court jobs 2016 properly before applying
- Click on the online application form option
- Fill the all required details according to given instructions
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application
- After submission of application, you will get an application number
- Click on proceed to payment
- Make the application fee payment through internet banking
- After completing the payment procedure, your application submission will be considered as completed.