Ministry of Finance Recruitment 24564 Gr. B Inspector Vacancies 2017 www.finmin.nic.in
Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017: Ministry of Finance Department of India has broadcasted an employment notification for appointing a large number of eligible, self-motivated and talented candidates in 24564 vacant position Group B Inspector (Central Excise, Preventive Officer, Examiner) posts. This is a great opportunity for those who are searching/looking for Inspector jobs in Central Government 2017. Job fighters who are interested must fulfill the eligibility criteria and they can check conditions from Ministry of Finance Inspector jobs 2017 advertisement. If you meet criteria then need to apply online through www.finmin.nic.in on or before the closing date which has not decided yet. There is an only online mode to apply for Ministry of Finance India Vacancies 2017.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Details year 2017
Important dates of Ministry Finance Vacancies 2017
How to apply Ministry of Finance India Inspector Vacancies 2017.
The Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 About Ministry of Finance India:
The Ministry of Finance is an important Ministry with in Indian Government Concerned with economy of India. It concerns itself with taxation, capital markets, financial legislation, center and state finances and Union Budget. Cadre control under the admission and supervision of the Finance Ministry. Union Finance Ministry of India comprises 5 departments.
Ministry of Finance India Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Ministry of Finance
Main Official Website: www.finmin.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online Mode
Total Number of Vacancies : 24564 posts
Name of the Post: Inspector
CENTTIVE OFFICER: 2970 VACANCIES
EXAMINER: 1595 VACANCIES
Finance of Ministry Jobs 2017 Education Criteria:
Candidates must have completed a degree from recognized university with computer proficiency test. Individuals should have physical have physical standards as mentioned in official notification.
Age Limit Revenue Department of India: Applicants age limit should not exceed 30 years to apply for this vacancy. Age relaxation criteria as per reserved category are given in the official advertisement.
Submission of Online application form starting date : Update soon
Submisison of Online application form closing date : Update soon
The job fighters who are looking job in reputation government organization they should apply for Revenue Department Inspector posts via Online mode. Applicants are required to fill online Ministry of Finance Vacancies 2017 Application form through main official website.
Procedural Steps to Apply Online
- Firstly log on to official website at www.finmin.nic.in/ www.ssc.nic.in
- Now find out Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017 for 24564 vacancies
- Click on notification/advertisement linkto view official advertisement.
- Visit through whole advertisement carefully to know recruitment information.
- Get back to previous page and check out how to apply instructions
- Noe returns to the home page and select apply online link
- Register yourself with basic information and fill up online application form
- Enter your personal, educational and other information in respective columns
- Upload recent passport size photo and signature images as mentioned below
- Now submit application fee by online /offline payment method
- Print e-receipt after successful payment of fee
- Submit the application form online as it is completely filled up
- Save your application form online as it is completely filled up
- Now save application number and password future reference
- Candidate take a print out of application form.