IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016, Clerk CWE VI Exam Notification 2016, Exams Dates Announced
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Announced: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the employment notification to conduct Common Written Exam VI for Clerical Cadre posts in participating organizations. Applicants who waiting for IBPS Clerk Notification 2016 will able to apply from 22nd August 2016. Interested and eligible candidates may fill up of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 through online application form on or before 12th September 2016. IBPS will be held of preliminary and main exams for Clerical Cadre posts in participating organizations to fill 19243 vacant positions across India. Applicants can get more information from official website www.ibps.in. The IBPS CWE Clerk -VI (main) exam on 31st December 2016 and 01 January 2016.
IBPS CWE-VI Clerk Exam 2016
- 1 IBPS CWE-VI Clerk Exam 2016
- 2 IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 About IBPS:
- 3 IBPS Clerk Jobs details.
- 4 Tota number 0f Vacancies: 19243
- 5 State wise vacancies.
- 6 IBPS CWE Clerk 2016 Elgibility Criteria :
- 7 IBPS Clerk CWE VI 2016 Exam Schedule:
- 8 How to apply online for IBPS Clerk Application form?
- 9 Click here and Check IBPS Clerk CWE VI exam notification:
- 10 IBPS CWE VI EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS:
- 11 IBPS CWE -VI PRE EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS:
- 12 IBPS CWE VI MAIN EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS
- 13 OVER ALL SELECTION WILL BE FOLLOW:
- 14 System Generated Online Application Form
- 15 Official Website http://www.ibps.in/
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 About IBPS:
.It is also called Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and IBPS is an organization which provides services to applicants in the area of recruitment, personnel selection and assessment. IBPS conducts recruitment for many participates Corporation banks and applicants take appointment based on need of manpower in these organization. IBPS offers services to all banks Regional Rural Banks, RBI, NABAARD and many others. A large number of applicants are appeared in IBPS Common Written Exam every year.
NOTE: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued advertisement of IBPS Common Recruitment Process for recruitment in Clerical Cadre in participating Organizations through CWE Clerk VI. Applicants will able to fill IBPS Clerk vacancy 2016 via online form from 22nd August, 2016. IBPS CWE ClerkVI exam notification released for total 19243 vacancies in clerical cadre.
IBPS Clerk Jobs details.
Tota number 0f Vacancies: 19243
Name of the Post : Clerk
Name of Examination: Common Written Examination -VI (IBPS Clerk CWE-VI)
Details of Vacancies in Participating Banks.
State wise vacancies.
Andaman & Nicobar : 25 vacancies
Andhra Pradesh: 699 vacancies
Arunchal Pradesh: 13 vacancies
Assam : 389 vacancies
Bihar : 770 vacancies
Chandigarh : 88 vacancies
Chhattisgarh : 302 vacancies
Dadara & D Nagar Haveli : 02 vacancies
Daman &Diu: 01 vacancy
Goa : 96 vacancies
Gujarat : 769 vacancies
Haryana : 792 vacancies
Himachal Pradesh : 314 vacancies
Jammu & Kashmir : 83 vacancies
Jharkhand : 271 vacancies
Karnataka : 1467 vacancies
Kerala : 842 vacancies
Lakshadweep : 20 vacancies
Madhya Pradesh: 1059 vacancies
Manipur : 22 vacancies
Meghalaya :23 vacancies
Mizoram : 13 vacancies
Nagaland :12 vacancies
Odisha: 591 vacancies
Pondicherry : 09 vacancies
Punjab : 1335 vacancies
Rajasthan : 975 vacancies
Sikkim : 15 vacancies
Tamil Nadu: 1032 vacancies
Telangana : 546 vacancies
Tripura : 40 vacancies
Uttar Pradesh: 2612 vacancies
Uttarakhand : 330 vacancies
West Bengal: 1350 vacancies
New Delhi: 983 vacancies
IBPS CWE Clerk 2016 Elgibility Criteria :
Appicants are going to apply for CWE Clerks-VI should ensure they fulfill minimum eligible criteria specified by IBPS in detailed notification.
Applicants should have Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from recognized university. Applicants must possess valid mark sheet /degree certificate that they are graduate on the day of registration and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering through online. Operating and working knowledge in the computer system is mandatory.
Minimumm age of the applicants should be 20 years and maximum age of the applicants 28 years. A applicants must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1988 and not later than 01/08/1996. Relaxation of upper age limit is following:-
For SC/ST category candidates : 05 years
For OBC (non-Creamy layer) : 03 years
For Persons with disabilities: 10 years
For Widow, divorced Women: 09 years
IBPS Clerk CWE VI 2016 Exam Schedule:
Submission of Online Registration start date : 22nd August, 2016
Submision of Online applicaiton closing date : 12th September 2016
Pre Exam Training Admit Card available download from 25th October to 07th November 2016
Date for Pre exam Training 07th to 12th November 2016
Pre Online Exam Hall Ticket Available 18th November 2016
Pre Examination Date 26th November to 04th December 2016
Declaration of Pre Exam Result December 2016
Main Online exam admit card available End of December 2016
Main examination date 31st December 2016 and Ist january 2017.
Main online exam Result declares January 2017
Conduct the interview February 2017
Conduct the interview February 2017
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016, IBPS Clerk CWE-VI Exam 2016 Online Application:
The appicants who are interested in applying for written exam they would need to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 via only Online Mode. for which the applicants will be gone to main official website by using below mentioned.
How to apply online for IBPS Clerk Application form?
As applicant have to apply in an online procedure, scanned copy of signature, photograph and otehr required documents must be kept ready before apply. Also the size of these scanned copies must be keep in mind as there will be size limit for these copies. Photograph must be clear and without google and cap. Signature in capital form will not be considered. Applicants must have valid mobile phone number and email id. The registration will be done for the first time. Applicants will get registration number on his or her mobile through SMS.
Guideline for Scanning Photograph and Signature:
For Photograph Image:
Photograph must be recent passport style color picture.
Make sure that picture is in color, taken against a light colored, preferably white, background.
Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in shade, so you are not swuinting and there are no harsh shadows.
If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb
Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner
such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
For Signature Image:-
The candidate has to signature on white paper with black ink pen.
The signature must be signed only by applicant and not by any other person.
The signature will be used to pu on the Call Letter and whereever necessary.
If the candidates signature on the answer script, at time of the examination, does not match the signature on Call letter, applicant will be disqualified from examination.
Size of the file should be between `10kb – 20 kb
Dimensions 140×60 pixels
Signature in Capital Letters shall not be accepted.
Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
Some steps to Apply:
Step First : Online Registration.
- Applicant have to visit the main official website and click on the option name as Click here for New Registration
- Now fill the basic information as per ask in form along with your valid mobile number
- After submitting the basic information your registration ID and Password will be generated
- You need to note down this ID and Password and you will get through SMS on the registered mobile number
- You have to log in with this registered ID and Password for filling up the form.
STEP 2: Fill the information and upload Scane Copies:-
- After log in with your registred ID and password you need to fill information.
- You need to fill your academic record information and then click on save and next option
- The details will include your information like your age, permanent address and percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation.
- After this you need to upload your photograph ( 20kb-50kb in JPEG / JPG form) and signature (10kb-20kb in JPEG /JPG form). Signature must not be in capital form.
- The photograph should be clear and recent.
STEP 3 Make the Payment: –
- After uploading of photograph and Signature next step will be making payment of application fee.
- In this step applicant need to select their choice by which what to make payment i.e. (net banking, Credit card, Debit card).
- After that select your information you will get OTP (One Time Password) on mobile number which is registered in your bank account.
- Applicant need to fill that OTP and click on the make payment option and your payment will be done.
- Applicants will get SMS and email also regarding this payment.
STEP 4 Final Process:-
- After making of payment your whole process will be complete now
- You will get Email and SMS regarding your successful submitting of application
- You need to take the hard copy of your application and keep it with you as a record
- Hard copy will be used in the further process
Click Here Online Apply – http://ibps.in/ (Apply Online Link Available on 22nd August 2016)
The application fee applicable as per the category of applicants. This fee has to pay through online which include Net Banking Credit Card, Debit Card.
Category of Fee:
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Rs.100/-
For all category applicants fee Rs.600/-
Payment Mode: Online
STEPS to Pay FEE:
- After successful submitting of details, you will get payment option.
- You need to have to choose the option for making payment which is Net Banking Credit Card or Debit Card
- You need to choose your bank and fill your card name and number etc.
- OTP (One time Password) will be generated and send on your registered mobile number
- Now fill that OTP and your payment will be done
IBPS CWE VI EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS:
IBPS CWE -VI PRE EXAM PATTERN AND SYLLABUS:
IBPS CWE VI Pre exam will conduct through computer based and the time duration will be 1 hour. The paper will constitute from 100 questions and each question carry equal mark.
IBPS Clerk Pre Exam Questions Total Marks Duration
Engish Language 30 30 1 hour
Numerical Ability 35 35
Reasoning Ability 35 35
Total 100 100
IBPS CWE VI MAIN EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS
IBPS Clerk Main Exam Paper consists from 5 sections. The time duration will be two hours and 40 questions will make from every section. Total marks will be 200 marks.
Subjects No. Questions Marks Duration
Reasoning 40 40 2 hours
English Language 40 40 “
Quantitative Aptitude 40 40 “
General Awareness 40 40 “
Computer 40 40 “
IBPS Clerk Exam Selection Procedure:
Selection of the applicant will be done on marks score in written exam. There will be no interview and weightaghe will be given to marks score in main exam. There will be document verification procedure.
OVER ALL SELECTION WILL BE FOLLOW:
- Applicant need to qualify the pre-exam initially
- Merit list will be prepared on basis of applicant’s performance on the pre-exam
- Applicant whose name will be there in merit list will be allowed to appear in main exam.
- Final selection of applicant will be on basis of main exam performance
- Final merit list will be prepared as per the applicant’s performance for main exam also
- Documents required at time of document verification.
System Generated Online Application Form
Date of Birth proof
Photo Identity Proof
If applied for reservation Caste Certificate
Medical Certificate for Physically disability applicants
Print out of valid Admit Card
Graduation Mark sheet
NOC from department those applicants are pursuing in any Government jobs/public sector undertaking etc.
Applicants who are going to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 must be applied till September 2016. Our team hope that you can apply easily because we have written whole information in our article. For more information please visit at the official website www.ibps.in.