Gujarat TET Exam 2016 Pattern/Syllabus Paper 1 & 2 PDF Free Download
Gujarat TET syllabus 2016 Paper I and Paper II PDF new exam pattern: Gujarat School Examination Board will conduct the Gujarat TET Exam 2016 on October month. Candidates who will apply for this GTET 2016 can download Gujarat TET Syllabus subject wise on our website. Applicants you and download Gujarat TET Paper I (class first to fifth ) and Paper II ( Class sixth to 8th ) Syllabus 2016. All the subjects syllabus with topic wise are given her at our portal. For more syllabus candidates can visit our portal and official website of Gujarat TET 2016.
Gujarat TET 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- 1 Gujarat TET 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
- 2 Gujarat TET Paper I Exam Pattern:
- 3 Gujrat TET Paper II Exam Pattern :
- 4 Gujarat TET I paper II Paper Syllabus Download
- 5 Download Gujarat TET Syllabus 2016 Topic Wise in Hindi and Gujarati
- 6 GTET Syllabus for Paper – I
- 7 Language – I:
- 8 Language – II:
- 9 Gujarat TET Syllabus for Paper – II
- 10 Mathematics:
- 11 Science:
- 12 TET Syllabus Social Studies/ Social Sciences:
- 13 History:
- 14 Geography:
- 15 Social and Political Life (Civics):
- 16 How to Download Gujarat TET 2016 Syllabus Paper I & Paper II
- 17 Download Pdf
Gujarat School Examination Board going to conduct Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2016. In this Gujarat TET exam School Examination Board will conduct 2 papers first for Primary and second for Secondary. First paper will be organized for first class to fifth class and second paper will be organized for 6th class to 8th class. Total marks and time of Gujarat TET 2016 exam is 150 marks and 2.30 hours. Candidates want to qualify this Gujarat TET Exam 2016. Applicants must need to get 60% marks. Other information Gujarat TET 2016 such as Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, result etc go to the official website of Gujarat TET 2016.
Gujarat Syllabus 2016 for Primary and Secondary ( Paper I and Paper 2)
Name of the Organization : Gujarat School Examination Board
Exam Name : Gujarat TET 2016
Official website : www.gujarat-education.gov.in
Written Exam Date : October (Expected)
Gujarat TET Admit Card 2016: Before 10/15 days of written exam
Gujarat TET Notification Online apply 2016
Gujarat TET Paper I and Paper II exam Pattern 2016
Gujarat TET Paper I Exam Pattern:
- Child Development and Pedagogy 30 questions of 30 marks
- Language I 30 Questions of 30 marks
- Language II 30 Questions of 30 Marks
- Mathematics 30 Questions of 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies 30 questions 30 marks
- Total 150 Questions 150 Marks
Gujrat TET Paper II Exam Pattern :
- Child Development and Pedagogy 30 question of 30 marks
- Language I 30 questions of 30 marks
- Language II 30 questions of 30 marks
- Mathematics and Science 60 questions of 60 marks
- Social Studies 60 Questions 60 Marks
Gujarat TET I paper II Paper Syllabus Download
The candidates can download Gujarat TET Child Development and Pedagogy Paper 1 and Paper 2 Syllabus, language I paper I Paper 2 Syllabus, Language II paper i Paper II syllabus, Mathematics Paper I and Paper Syllabus, Environmental Studies Paper I Syllabus, Science Paper II Syllabus,social Studies Paper II syllabus.
Download Gujarat TET Syllabus 2016 Topic Wise in Hindi and Gujarati
The Gujarat School Examination Board conducts Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test exam. In Gujarat TET exam applicants prepare for different subjects and different subjects contain different topics, so applicants we provide you full syllabus for all subject topic wise. Candidates who will be appearing in Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test exam 2016 can download Gujarat TET Syllabus topics on our web portal.
GTET Syllabus for Paper – I
Child Development and Pedagogy:
1. Child Development.
2.The Role of Heredity and environment.
3.Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes.
4.Factors Affecting Learning.
5.Theories of learning and its implication.
6.How Children learn and think.
7.Motivation and Implications for Learning.
11. Understanding diverse learners.
12. Learning Difficulties.
14. Teaching learning process.
15. Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
16. Action Research.
17. Right to Education Act 2009.
Language – I:
1. Unseen Prose Passage.
2. Unseen Prose Passage.
3. Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
4. Principles of Teaching English.
5. Teaching Learning Materials.
6. Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
7. Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
Language – II:
1. Unseen Prose Passage.
2. Unseen Poem.
3. Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms.
4.Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
5. Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English.
2. Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
4. Addition and Subtraction.
11. Data Handling.
14. LCM & HCF.
15. Decimal Fractions.
16. Pedagogical issue
1. Our Surroundings.
2. Parts of Body (internal & external).
3. Natural Resources.
4. Our Punjab.
5. Solar System.
6. Basic needs.
7. Food, resource & care.
8. Water .
10. Habitats, types.
11. Clothes dresses & their care.
12. Group songs.
13. Festivals (school, family & national).
14. Health, good habits & personal hygiene.
15. Looking after the trees, plants & animals.
16. Living and nonliving.
17. Parts of plants.
18. Geographical features and changes.
19. Days and Nights.
20. Disposal of solid waste.
21. Local Bodies (Rural & Urban).
22. Transportation, communication and its development.
24. National property.
25. Weather & climate.
26. Community Buildings.
28. First Aid.
29. Disaster management.
Gujarat TET Syllabus for Paper – II
1. Number System.
2. Knowing our Numbers.
3. Playing with Numbers.
4. Whole Numbers.
5. Negative Numbers and Integers.
6. Fractions Exponents; surds, squares, cube, square root.
7. Cube root Profit & Loss.
8. Compound Interest Discount.
10. Introduction to Algebra; Algebraic identities, polynomials.
11. Ratio and Proportion.
13. Basic geometrical ideas (2-D).
14. Understanding Elementary Shapes (2-D and 3-D).
15. Symmetry: (reflection).
16. Constructions (using Straight edge Scale, protractor, compasses).
18. Mensuration ; circle, sphere, cone, cylinder, triangles.
19. Data handling, statistics.
2. Sources of food.
3. Components of food.
4. Cleaning food.
6. Materials of daily use.
9. Change of matter.
10. The structure of Atom.
13. Metals & Nonmetals.
16. Acids, base, salt.
17. The World of the Living organisms, microorganism and diseases.
18. Food; production & management.
19. Moving Things People and Ideas.
20. Effect of population growth & human activities in the environment.
21. The Universe.
24. Work & Energy.
25. Electric current and circuits.
26. Magnets & magnetism.
29. Natural Phenomena.
30 Natural Resources.
31. Sources of energy.
32. Environmental concerns; regional & national.
34. Pedagogical issues.
TET Syllabus Social Studies/ Social Sciences:
1. When, Where and How.
2. The Earliest Societies.
3. The First Farmers and Herders.
4. The First Cities.
5. The Early States.
6. New Ideas.
7. The First Empire.
8. Contacts with Distant lands.
9. Political Developments.
10. Culture and Science.
11. New Kings and Kingdoms.
12. Sultans of Delhi.
14. Creation of an Empire.
15. Social Change.
16. Regional Cultures.
17. The Establishment of Company Power.
18. Rural Life and Society.
19 Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
20. The Revolt of 1857-58.
21. Women and reform.
22. Challenging the Caste System.
23. The Nationalist Movement.
24. India After Independence.
1. Geography as a social study and as a science.
2. Planet: Earth in the solar system.
4. The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
7. Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
8. Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
Social and Political Life (Civics):
3. Local Government.
4. Making a Living.
6. State Government.
7. Understanding Media.
8. Unpacking Gender.
9. The Constitution.
10. Parliamentary Government.
11. The Judiciary.
12. Social Justice and the Marginalized.
13. Pedagogical issues.
How to Download Gujarat TET 2016 Syllabus Paper I & Paper II
- First click link of official web portal Gujarat TET
- Visit to the syllabus section here
- Choose the option
- After click on syllabus
- Now syllabus will be seen on computer screen here
- Download the syllabus
Dear candidates if you want more information about Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 Syllabus Paper one and paper two PDF exam pattern so visit at official website of GTET.