Gujarat Forest Dept. Recruitment 1479 Forest Guard Vacancies 2016 – Gujarat Vanrakashak Bharti 2016
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016: Applicants who were searching for Government jobs in Gujarat state they must grab this career opportunity. The forest department, Gujarat has issue employment notice to fill 1479 vacancies of Forest Guard posts. Eligible and interested applicants can apply through online for Gujarat Vanrakashak Bharti 2016 through its official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Job seekers can complete their online registration for Gujarat Forest Guard vacancy 2016 on or before the closing date i.e. 02 August, 2016. Applicants may get more detailed such as Educational Qualification, Age limit, Name of the posts, number of the posts, Last date, important link, pay scale etc.
About Gujarat Forest Department:
- 1 About Gujarat Forest Department:
- 2 Gujarat Forest Guard Jobs 2016 Age Limit:
- 3 Gujarat Forest Department Pay Scale :
- 4 Guarat Forest Deparrtment Recruitment Selection Process:
- 5 Important Dates:
- 6 Gujarat Forest Guard Exam Pattern:
- 7 Objective Type
- 8 Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2016 Exam Syllabus:
- 9 General Knowledge:
- 10 General Awareness:
- 11 General Mathematics:
- 12 General Gujarati:
- 13 Technical Topics:
- 14 Gujarat Forest Department Jobs 2016
- 15 Gujarat Forest Guard Notification FOREST_201617_1
- 16 Apply online for Gujarat Forest Guard Jobs 2016
The Gujarat state was constituted in 1960 after bifurcation of Bombay. According to survey in 2009, Gujarat has only 11.04% of its geographical area declare as forest which is much below the national average. Gujarat Forest Department come into existence with the main aim of this department is to conserve and development of all natural resources and tree growth on sustainable basis for present and future generation. To conserve forest, Gujarat government has released Gujarat Forest Dept Recruitment notification for 1479 Forest Guard vacancies.
Gujarat Forest Department Details of vacancy year 2016
Total Number of vacancies : 1479
Name of the Posts: Forest Guard
Name of Districts Vacancies
1. Kutch 123 vacancies
2. Patan 20 vacancies
3. Dang 56 vacancies
4. Valsad 32 vacancies
5. Navsari 10 vacancies
6. Surat 67 vacancies
7. Tapi 50 vacancies
8. Bharuch 43 vacancies
9. Vadodara 14 vacancies
10. Sabarkantha 30 vacancies
11. Dahod 87 vacancies
12. Narmada 70 vacancies
13. Navsari 12 vacancies
14. Anand 16 vacancies
15. Ahmedabad 15 vacancies
16. Nramahala 76 vacancies
17. Mahisagar 52 vacancies
18. Mehsana 25 vacancies
19. Bhvanagar 61 vacancies
20. Sabarkantha 105 vacancies
21. Aravalli 58 vacancies
22. Gandhinagar 31 vacancies
23. Junagadh 161 vacancies
24. Gir Somnath 10 vacancies
25. Jamnagar 31 vacancies
26. Bhavnagar 17 vacancies
27. Botad: 03 vacancies
28. Surendranagar: 36 vacancies
29. Rajkot: 34 vacancies
30. Morbi: 29 vacancies
31. Devbhooli Dwarka: 08 vacancies
32. Amreli: 77 vacancies
33. Porbandar: 20 vacancies
Applicants should have completed HSc or equivalent from any approved board or institution.
Gujarat Forest Guard Jobs 2016 Age Limit:
The applicants must be in betwen the age of the 18 years to 33 years and there is a age relaxation is given to the applicants as per government norme. Applicants are requiring checking official notification.
Gujarat Forest Department Pay Scale :
Applicants who get selected, the Gujarat Government will pay a handsome amount of Salary as per Government rules. Applicants are requested to check the official notification for pay structure.
Guarat Forest Deparrtment Recruitment Selection Process:
Eligible contender may get selected on the basis of written exam, physical test and personal interview.
The Submission of Online application form/Registration starting date : 11th July, 2016
The Submission of Online application form/Registration closing date : 02nd August, 2016
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016, 1479 Forest Guard posts Online Apply:
The applicants who are interested are required to fill Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2016 application form/registration only through Online mode. Last date for filling online application form is 02/08/2016. Applicants need to scan all certificates, a recent color photo and signature of the applicants and then follow some steps given here.
- All appliers need to go to Gujarat Forest Department Official Website forests.gujarat.gov.in.
- Download Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment Notification.
- Read all the details available in the notification.
- Fill application form according to the organization instructions.
- Upload scan copies of certificates, recent color photograph, signature to the application form.
- Now very the Gujarat Forest Department Application form to avoid mistakes.
- Finally after verification click on save and proceed.
- Take a print for future use.
Gujarat Forest Guard Exam Pattern:
- General Knowledge : 25 marks
- General Mathematics : 12.5 marks
- General Gujarati: 12.5 Marks
- Technical Topics : 50 Marks
- Total Number 100 marks.
Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2016 Exam Syllabus:
- Science & Technology.
- Economy – India.
- History – India & Maharashtra.
- General Science.
- Geography – India, Maharashtra & World.
- National & International Organizations.
- Indian Polity.
- Important Days.
- Indian Constitution.
- Who’s Who?
- Books & Authors
- Social- Economic & Cultural Issues.
- People & Personalities.
- Awards & Honors etc.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Scientific Research.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- General Politics.
- Bar Graphs.
- Pie – Charts.
- Data Analysis.
- Case lets.
- Line Graphs.
- Combined data sets.
- Probability/ Series.
- Time & work.
- Time & separation.
- Benefit & loss.
- Stocks & shares.
- Surface area.
- Height & distances.
- Simple & compound interest.
- Permutation & combination.
- Equations and probability.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Sentence Formation.
- Comprehension of passage.
- Use of Idioms & Phrases and their meaning.
- Nature Knowledge.
- Environmental and Ecology Knowledge.
- Forest improved disciplinary knowledge.
- Forest and Animal Science.
- Water, Land and Forest Improvement Knowledge.
- Wood and wood industries Knowledge.
- Check Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2016- Download Forest Guard Exam Syllabus